Rent A Car
We want to make renting a car as simple and personal as driving your own. Renting a car brings you freedom, and we’ll help you find the right car for you at a great price. But there’s much more to us than that. We’re here to make renting a car a lot less hassle. We know the service you receive matters.
About Our Rental Fleet
Choose from a variety of rental cars at Sexton Automotive of Oak Ridge including economy, full-size or luxury sedans. Whether you are looking for fuel-efficiency, space, or comfort and style you are sure to find the perfect rental car no matter if you are going on a quick family visit or an adventurous road trip.
Our SUVs offer plenty of flexibility with seating capacity, power, and luggage room. Whether you are going on a weekend family trip or exploring the countryside we are sure to have the ideal SUV for your needs.
Need extra room for people, luggage, or cargo or both? Our minivans and passenger vans can seat up to 7, 12 and 15 passengers respectively and are great for family vacations or accommodating large groups. Cargo vans are ideal for transporting bulky items that may not fit in your personal vehicle.
Requirements to rent a vehicle :
- The renter or organization must have full coverage insurance. The insurance company will have to confirm coverage will apply to the rental vehicle prior to the beginning of the rental reservation.
- We require a 50% deposit (up to $100) for reservations made after 6/18/18. Your deposit is refundable if your reservation is cancelled 10 days prior to first day of the reservation.
- Cancellation notices must be made in the form of an email to email@example.com or a notation and your signature on your rental agreement.
- You must be 25 years of age to rent and drive our vehicles.
- No smoking in our vehicles. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if this occurs.
Get a rental vehicle while yours is in the shop
When your vehicle is heading into the shop for scheduled maintenance, repair for damage after an accident, natural disaster or for a recall, check on our rental fleet availability. Whether it’s a day or several weeks, we’ve got you covered. The average collision repair takes two weeks — too long for you to live without transportation. When your car has been wrecked or you are facing a hefty repair bill a complicated rental process is the last thing you need. No matter which shop your car is in, we can take care of your rental needs.